A pretty Butterfly Canvas
MaterialsMini Canvas (12.5cm x 18cm)
What You Need to Do
1. Cut backing paper to fit the front and slightly overlap the canvas. Attach using wet glue making sure it’s secure around the sides.
2. Cut strips of lace to fit diagonally across the canvas. Rub distress ink over the white lace to colour it. Once dry attach with strong wet glue.
3. Apply texture paste to small sections of the canvas then allow to dry.
4. Cut out embellishments and toppers and attach across the canvas using silicone glue. Bend the wings of the butterfly with a bone folder to give extra dimension.
5. Rub a little gilding wax over the texture paste and across the lace.
6. Thread beads onto a length of craft wire to make a body for the butterfly. Attach using silicone glue. Add beads onto the textured areas with silicone glue.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products