Shabby Chic Valentine's Card
Stuck for an idea for Valentine's Card? Follow this step by step on the Shabby Chic Love theme.
Materials8 x 8 Card Blank,
What You Need to Do1. Using an 8" x 8" card blank, back the card with your chosen backing paper.
2. Using the petal paper, tear a corner off and attach to the bottom right hand side. Then cut out 5 of the petals.
3. To give a vintage look attach some lace
over the petal paper as shown using clear glue.
4. Attach the topper to the centre. Then using the cut out petal, fix them with glue and foam pads to the top left hand corner.
5. Fix your sentiment on top of the petals.
6. Finish with embellishments, gems and glitter.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products