Thank You Tag Card
Follow this simple step by step on how make this great Tag Card
Glue or double sided tape
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do
1. Cut out our tags card in one section. Make sure you score along the sides using a score board.
2. Cut out and make up your decoupage elements using foam pads or silicone glue. If using silicone put your work to one side to dry for an hour to dry.
3. Attach your elements as shown using double sided tape or foam pads to give dimension.
Top Tip: If you want to add more of a vintage look, then use your distress inks around the edges.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products