Ice Queen Scene Card
MaterialsA4 White Card
Scene Card sheets
Glue or double sided tape
Quickie Glue Pen
What You Need to Do
1. Transfer all the markings from the template onto card including all the extra tabs that it tells you to do.
2. Cut out the elements from the scene card. Attach the frame to the template and trim the template to fit the frame.
3. Wrap largest tab around the back of the scene towards the top and attach. Repeat to the other side. Then wrap one of smallest tabs around the bottom and attach the frame on top. Repeat to the other side.
4. Attach the side posts onto the frame using tape or glue.
5. Attach a small tab to the frame near the bottom. Repeat to the other side. Attach the next layer on top.
6. Attach a small tab at the bottom and repeat to the other side. Attach the front section on top.
7. Use the extra elements to add extra interest and dimension to the scene.
8. Finish with glitter highlights and gems.
Top Tip: To watch a video of how to make a Scene Card, go to www.debbimoore.tv
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products