Here's a beautiful way to present your homemade jams and preserves to give as gifts at Christmas time.
Materials1 A4 White Card
Topper and Label
What You Need to Do
- Print out a backing paper.
- Lay a saucer or cd on the reverse of the backing paper and lightly draw around and cut out. Place the jar lid in the centre of the circle and attach using a small amount of tape or glue.
- Replace the lid on the jar and carefully pleat the paper down the sides. Run a bone folder around the edge to keep the paper in place.
- Print out a label, cut out and attach onto the jar using tape or glue.
- Tie ribbon around the lid to finish.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products