How to make a gorgeous Magical Lantern using Winter Fairies Papers
Strong Double sided tape
Foam pads/silicon glue
What You Need to Do
1. Cut out the two lantern panels and fix together using double sided tape or glue, but do not make the lantern totally up until all your toppers are fixed in each of the windows.
2. Cut out and glue the lantern toppers into your lantern windows as shown.
3. Cut out the ribbon strips and cross them over as shown to make a lantern holder.
4. Add sentiments with foam pads to give dimension at the bottom of lantern panels.
5. Finish off with glitter highlights and gems.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products