This week we will make a lovely festive grotto card.
MaterialsDesign Sheets of your choice
A4 Card x 3
What You Need to Do
1. Print out the design sheets onto card. (If your printer won’t take card print onto paper then attach to card to give support or if using the papers from the magazine back onto card).
2. Cut out the outside edges of the grotto card.
3. Score the broken lines and cut along the solid lines. Use a craft knife to follow the lines.
4. Gently push your grotto into shape reinforcing your score lines with a bone folder. (If it won’t push into shape it means you haven’t cut one of the lines correctly).
5. Attach the pieces together where stated using double sided tape or glue.
6. Cut the extra elements out and attach to the front of your grotto with foam pads or silicone glue. If using silicone put your work to one side to dry.
7. Cut out and make up your base (do not cut the middle lines until you have made up the base).
8. Slot the base into position.
Top Tip: Go to www.debbimoore.tv to see a video demonstration of a Grotto Card being made.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products