Here you will be able to make this wonderful desktop advent calendar.
Advent Sheets from downloads section
Gold Mirror Card
Glitter and Gem
What You Need to Do
- Print off the Advent Calendar sheets onto card if your printer will take it. If not, back onto card now to give extra support. Trim off the edges.
- Using a score board and a scoring tool, score across the top of the numbers. Then cut up the sides of the numbers so that they lift up.
- Score and fold an A4 card in half to make an A5 card blank. Cut another in half to make an A5 piece of card. Fold this card in half long ways then fold in half again to make a W shape. Attach to the inside of the A5 card to make a tent card.
- Cover the front and back of the card with mirror card. Attach the sheets with the toppers on top of the mirror card on each side. Put adhesive along the top strip and attach the numbers over the top of the toppers. Make sure the flaps still lift up.
- Finish with embellishments from your crafty stash, self adhesive gems and glitter highlights.
Reasons to Shop at Debbi Moore?
- Safe Ordering through Sagepay
- Secure Delivery with our trusted couriers
- Guaranteed Quality art and craft products